Kidz Bop is a popular kids music brand that releases cover albums of popular songs sung by kids. The company has been in business for over 20 years, and its success has left many wondering who is behind the brand. In this article, we take a look at the owners of Kidz Bop and the history of the company
Table of Contents
What is a Kidz Bop?
- Kidz Bop is a kids music brand that releases cover versions of popular songs.
- Sung by a selected group of children’s singers
- Kidz Bop has released over 40 albums since its inception in 2001 and has sold over 20 million albums to date.
Who owns Kidz Bop?
- The founder and owner of Kidz Bop is Craig Balsam.
- Balsam is a music industry veteran who has worked in a variety of roles. including music publishing and artist management.
- Balsam founded Kidz Bop in 2001 with business partner Cliff Chenfeld.
How did Kidz Bop come about?
Balsam and Chenfeld came up with the idea for Kidz Bop after realizing there was a gap in the market for children’s music that parents could enjoy too.
They founded the company with a $50,000 investment and released their first album Kidz Bop 1 in 2001.
The album was a success and led to the creation of Kidz Bop live tours and their products.
pop boy today
Kidz Bop is still a hit and a cultural phenomenon. with music and products sold all over the world.
The company has also expanded into other areas such as book and video content.
He has also collaborated with brands and artists such as Kidz Bop, LEGO and Bebe Rexha.
Kidz Bop became a recognized name in the children’s music industry thanks to the vision of founder and owner Craig Balsam. And it continues to be a brand loved by kids and parents alike. Kidz Bop focuses on creating music for the whole family. It is sure to remain a staple in the music industry for years to come.