Best mystery series on netflix: Offices are tiring, thanks to the lockdown so many of us were able to sit back and relax for some time as we were getting enough time for ourselves while working from home. But the lockdown restrictions have lifted and now we are left with a very little time for ourselves. However, it is completely up to us as to how we should spend the time that we have so that we can be ready for the next day of office! One interesting thing that can be done is to watch the following shows which are available on Netflix.
- The Last Kingdom – Netflix never fails to amaze us with the kind of diversity that its shows have. The Last Kingdom is a fictional historical drama which has many twists and turns. The Last Kingdom is set in the British society wherein the internal political and social struggles are explored with great details.The Last Kingdom Season 5 is around the corner and it can drop anytime this year, so you must watch this show.
- Schitt’s Creek – While the concept of the show might not seem as novel to you, the hilarious performances from the protagonists is going to make you laugh a lot more than usual. The show is about a couple who have to give up their wealthy lifestyle to live in a rather poor village which was bought by themselves when their life was good.
- Arrested Development – Comedies sure are a great way to detoxify yourself from all that stress that has been accumulated throughout the day. Arrested Development is a brilliantly crafted show which will leave you in splits upon watching it. It is considered as a modern day classic comedy show and can be watched after a long day.
- Bojack Horseman – An animated show which has been around for six seasons and seventy-seven episodes, the first episodes of the show might not appeal to you. But once you get a hang of it, there is no turning back. The show is full of entertainment and is going to relieve you of all the stress after a long day. You must watch it at least once to know how exemplary this show is.
- Grace and Frankie – A long day at the office or college is surely going to be boring. You can turn on Netflix and watch some episodes of Grace and Frankie. It is a comedy show which features talented actresses Jane Fonda and Lili Tomlin.Grace and Frankie season 7 is going to release soon, but you can watch the previous six at your own pace.
Upon watching these Netflix series, you can refer to the list of top 10 Netflix series which are equally entertaining and will give you a great experience after the office hours. It is important to be productive, but it is equally important to give time to your entertainment because otherwise it will take a huge toll on your mental health. So, get a hobby or watch these shows, but do not become a machine.
Erica Silva is a blogger who loves to discover and explore the world around her. She writes on everything from marketing to technology. She enjoys sharing her discoveries and experiences with readers and believes her blogs can make the world a better place.