Indian Bank is a medium sized Public sector bank which was established in the year 1907 having headquarter at Chennai. It has a network of over 5,721 branches along with 5,428 ATM’s.
Table of Contents
What is a Bank Statement?
An Indian Bank Statement is a document that reflects all the transactions that has occurred in a bank account during a definite period of time. An account holder can select the period for which the bank statement is required and can get the same by visiting the nearest branch during Indian Bank Timings or via online modes.
Indian Bank Mini statement service enables an account holder to review recent transactions made in the bank account. There is no difference as such between Indian Bank Mini statement and Indian Bank’s bank statement that provides a list of all the transactions made during a particular month or a particular year.
There are different ways to have access to the Indian Bank Mini statement. It can be downloaded both in online as well as offline modes. Let’s understand the different methods to get Indian Bank Mini statement in detail:
Indian Bank Mini Statement via Missed Call Banking
An account holder can get Indian Bank Mini statement to know his/ her account balance by calling on Indian Bank Mini Statement Number and following below mentioned steps:
- Users may call on 8108 781 085 or 1800 425 00000 from their registered mobile number to get Indian Bank Mini Statement.
- The call will then automatically get disconnected after 2-3 rings.
- An SMS would be received on the registered mobile number containing last 3 transactions.
Indian Bank Mini Statement via SMS Banking
SMS Banking is non chargeable service with the help of which an account holder can get Indian Bank Mini Statement. However, users may be charged as per their mobile network.
Before accessing SMS Banking, an account holder is required to get his/ her mobile number registered with the bank by visiting either ATM or any nearest branch. The mobile number can also be registered via Internet Banking.
Below mentioned are the steps to get Indian Bank Mini Statement via SMS Banking:
- SMS LATRAN <Account Number><MPIN> and send it to 9444 394 443.
- Users will then receive an SMS on their registered mobile number containing last 3 transactions.
Missed Call Number
(Indian Bank Balance Check)
8108 781 085
9289 592 895
Missed call Service for Balance enquiry. SMS will be received on the registered mobile number.
(IBHL, IBVL, IBML)
IBHL- For Home Loan Request
IBVL- For Vehicle Loan Request
IBML- For Mortgage Loan Request
Indian Bank Mini Statement via Mobile Banking
Below mentioned are the steps to get Indian Bank Mini Statement via Mobile Banking:
- Android users are required to download IndPay app from Google Play Store and IOS users may download the same from Apple App Store.
- After launching the app the users are required to provide some details like Account Number, Debit Card details, etc.
- Generate mPin.
- Log in using User ID and mPin.
- On the home screen, click on “My Account” and then select “Savings Account”.
- Select the mobile passbook option.
- Like passbook, users will get a list of transactions made in their bank account.
Indian Bank Mini Statement via Net Banking
Below mentioned are the steps to get Indian Bank Mini Statement via Net Banking in case of a “New User Registration”:
- Login the official website of Indian Bank i.e. indianbank.net.in.
- Click on “New User Registration”.
- Enter the details asked for like Account Number, registered mobile number, etc.
- Enter OTP, and then provide a password along with security questions.
- Accept Terms and Conditions.
- Lastly, provide ATM card details like card number, CVV Number, ATM pin, etc.
- Click on “Submit”.
- It may take 24 hours of time to get activated for registration from the time of submission.
- After Login, user can get access to all the details like account balance, transactions made, mini statements, etc.
Indian Bank Mini Statement by visiting ATM
Below mentioned are the steps to get Indian Bank Mini Statement by visiting ATM:
- Visit any nearest ATM.
- Insert the debit cum ATM card.
- Select the preferred language.
- Enter 4-digit ATM Pin.
- Click on the option “Mini Statement”.
- Select “Yes” in case a printed copy is required.
How to Register for Indian Bank Mini Statement?
To get the Mini Statement service, users are first required to get their mobile number registered with the bank after which they can avail Mobile banking service, SMS service, or Missed Call service.
Below mentioned are the steps for the same;
- Firstly, users are required to fill an application form by visiting their nearest branch.
- Self-updating of mobile numbers can also be done either by visiting ATM or by sending SMS.
- User will then receive a notification via SMS once the mobile number gets registered.
Benefits of Indian Bank Mini Statement Service
Below mentioned are the benefits of Indian Bank mini Statement service:
- It is available 24*7 i.e. it can be accessed at any time and from anywhere with the help of Internet & Mobile Banking without even visiting bank or ATM.
- Using IndPay app, users may get Indian bank Mini Statement free of cost as it is not chargeable.
- Indian Bank Missed Call Service provides mini statement without any internet connection.
- As there is no need to visit bank to avail these services, time and efforts are saved.
- Indian Bank SMS Service can be used to get mini statement with the help of Missed call and SMS banking service.
- How to reset Indian Bank Internet banking user ID?
Below mentioned are the steps to reset Indian Bank internet banking user ID in case a user forgets the same:
- Login in to the official website of Indian Bank i.e. indianbank.net.in.
- Click on “Forgot User ID”.
- Enter the account number.
- Then provide the Customer ID along with the expression.
- Click on “Submit” and enter the OTP received on registered mobile number.
- The users will then receive their User ID on their registered e-mail ID’s.