Annoyed with PDF Passwords? Here’s How To Unlock Your PDF Files
I love pdf: One of the best features of PDF is the ability of the user to encrypt the file with a password. In that way, there will only be a few users who can access the file. Password encryption makes sure that your documents and files are protected from any malicious activities, especially if you have confidential information in them. However, some people find it a bit of a hassle to repeatedly input the password each time you open the PDF.
Luckily, there’s an option for you to remove the password. By using a PDF tool, you can remove the protection on your file for as long as you know its password. If you don’t want to pay for a software or you don’t want to install anything on your computer, here’s a better option for you: online PDF tools.
4 Steps to unlock: Use an online PDF tool
Web-based PDF tools such as PDFBear offer various types of PDF management tools where you can unlock pdf files, convert and edit PDFs, and more. All you need is an Internet connection and a browser, and you can remove it. First, you need to go to PDFBear’s website. On the top menu, hover your mouse to Tools, then select Unlock PDF.
It will route you to a new page where you can start unlocking your PDF file. Before you proceed, make sure that you have the password ready. Otherwise, you cannot process it. Here are the 4 steps that you need to follow:
- Upload the PDF document that you want to unlock. You can manually select the file from your computer or you can drag the file and drop it on the website.
- PDFBear will automatically scan your document and will prompt you to enter the password. Remember that passwords are case sensitive, so you have to make sure that you will input the information correctly.
- If the password is correct, it will start unlocking your PDF. Wait for it to finish, which will take about 2 minutes depending on the file size and Internet speed.
- Once done, you can already download the new file and save it on your computer. You will also have the option to share the file on your social media accounts.
You can already start accessing your PDF file without being asked to input the password. If the process fails, check the password and make sure that you typed it correctly.
Why choose PDFBear to unlock your PDF?
Using an online PDF tool to unlock your PDF has a lot of benefits. Here are some things that you need to remember:
- It is fast and convenient. All features and services on PDFBear will only take a few minutes of your time. It’s best to use it if you are in a hurry. It normally takes less than 2 minutes.
- Universal compatibility. PDF works perfectly on many devices such as computers, tablets, and even smartphones. It is also compatible with all operating systems such as Windows, Mac, and Linux. If the PDF file that you want to unlock is saved on your mobile phone, you do not need to copy it on your computer to remove its password. You just need to visit PDFBear’s website and complete the process on your phone. So, it is very accessible whenever and wherever you need it.
- Free for a minimal number of processes. You don’t need to sign up or to pay for anything to use PDFBear’s features. You can access it for free on their website. However, if you want to take advantage of its maximum tools, you can sign up for a pro membership, which is not mandatory. But if you think that this tool is something that can help you with most of your tasks, you should consider it.
- More features and services. You can do more with managing your PDF on this website. They also offer other features such as converting documents, presentations, spreadsheets, and images to PDF. You can also edit the contents of your PDF file, add a watermark, insert page numbers, and more. If you need to combine multiple PDF files, you can also do it on this website. PDFBear is an all-in-one tool for all your PDF management needs.
PDFBear: Free online PDF tool
Remove those annoying PDF passwords with the help of PDFBear. It is one of the best online PDF platforms today. Visit their website to know more.
Information Security Checklist For Businesses