You are probably very invested in driving safely. As your investment, you will want to consider a dash cam with a built-in GPS tracker for your car. With this, you can record and timestamp every drive so that you may find road hiccups more easily and choose the best routes in the future!
What A Dash Cam Can Strengthen Your Defense In Court
A dash cam with a GPS tracker can strengthen your defense in court. By gathering evidence of what happened while you were driving, a dash cam with GPS tracking can help to prove that you were not responsible for an accident. This footage can also help to exonerate you of any wrongdoings.
The Benefits of Dashcams with GPS
If you’re in the market for a dashcam with GPS capabilities, you’ll want to know about the benefits. Here are five of the most important reasons to invest in a dash cam with gps tracking:
1.Evidence Protection: If there’s an accident, having proof of what happened can be vital in making a case against the other driver. A dashcam with GPS will automatically save footage of your drive, so you’ll always have proof of what happened.
2.Reminder Films: If you’re ever involved in an accident and don’t have any other means of remembering what happened, your dashcam with GPS can help. The built-in reminder films will alert you when it has clips from the previous day or week that match footage from the current day or week. This way, you’ll never have to worry about missing important evidence.
3.Automatic File Management: Having a dashcam with GPS means you won’t have to worry about losing any footage accidentally. The camera will automatically save all video files automatically to a designated folder on your computer or Mac. This means no more lost footage due to formatting or accidental deletion.
4.Documenting Your Journey :The fact that your car has a dashcam with GPS is an added benefit, but the footage it collects shouldn’t just be for pleasure or looking silly. You’ll find yourself capturing everything from everyday driving exploits to unusual incidents.
A few signs your car is being tracked
Your car is being tracked without your knowledge or consent. The following are some clues that your car might be being tracked:
1) You notice the traffic camera icon appearing on your Google maps app or on a website when you were not expecting it. This is a common indicator that somebody is tracking your movements through the use of traffic cameras.
2) When you parked your car, it did not automatically return to the spot where you left it. Instead, it remained in a different location, usually close to where you exited the vehicle. This tells investigators that your car was followed after you parked it.
3) Your phone has been receiving mysterious text messages or calls from unknown numbers. These may be attempts by someone to track down your whereabouts or to extract personal information from you. If you cannot identify the source of these harassing texts, calls, or emails, please contact contracted private investigators who can help take measures to protect yourself from potential harm.
Extra Tips For a Good Drive
Now that you’ve got your new dash cam with GPS trackers, it’s time to start taking advantage of all the features it has to offer. Here are a few tips to make sure your drive is as good as it can be:
– Use the live streaming feature to keep an eye on what’s going on while you’re driving. You can use this to document accidents or any other interesting events as they unfold.
– Use the G-sensor to capture smooth video even when the car is moving quickly. This will help avoid frustrating footage of bumps and jolts throughout your journey.
– Get familiar with the parking mode and reverse mode features. These can come in handy when you have to back out of a tight spot or are trying to park in a tight space.