How to give a catchy name to your real estate company? Essential tips to consider
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of a real estate company? Chances are you will have images of brick-and-mortar buildings. Even though the real estate business might appear cut and dry to you, naming it is challenging. This is mainly because every real estate agency wants its company to get the maximum share of attention. And since there are several companies in this industry domain, the new real estate agencies should take time to think about their company name.
However, several service providers today enable you to choose names for real estate company. They provide you with sample names that work well for real estate companies.
Guidelines for selecting clever and catchy real estate business names
Have you come across other real estate names? If yes, have you thought about how each brand is narrowed down to specific names? If yes, then you need to know why particular names are so likable. Discussed below are specific guidelines that will enable you to select the best name for your real estate company.
- It would help if you didn’t choose particular names that can pigeonhole all your business endeavors.
- You need to consider your brand values and mission for probable inspiration.
- It would help if you researched all the ideas to ensure that you shouldn’t get trademarked.
- It’s good to see specific mock-ups to check what a few names will appear on the marketing material.
- You should check online that the brand name doesn’t have any minor negative connotations. It would help if you also avoid names that have double meanings.
- Google the proposed real estate agency name once to check how competitive the search outcome is.
- It would help if you affirmed the availability of the domain name which matches your business.
- Make sure to scan your social media outlets to determine if you can secure the user name which you want.
- Also, assess how well a particular name will fare a few years from now. This long-term planning will enable you to choose your company name better.
- It would help if you remembered that being consistent is essential. It is more so if you have marketing materials and current clients.
- You should also exercise caution if you resort to any acronyms or alternate names that can have a secondary meaning.
Being authentic is the key
Naming any company is challenging! Hence, the key to naming your real estate agency is to be authentic. By that, we mean you should realize your company objective and translate that to the name. Being authentic would mean developing your original and genuine brand personality through the company name. When choosing sample names, try and check the names that seem and feel a natural fit for your business.
Also, when you choose the brand name font, take time to see whether it complements the company collaterals, like the letterheads and envelopes. Opt for shorter names as it is catchy and attractive. Short and clever, catchy names are SEO-friendly and have greater recall value. So, go ahead and choose your real estate company name, keeping all these factors in mind.