Conventionally, PNB is closed on all the national holidays, some of the festivals or due to some other reasons. Also, bank timings does not change quickly.
Synopsis of PNB Bank Timings
|PNB Bank Working Days in Delhi||PNB Bank Working Hours in Delhi|
|PNB bank timings on Monday to Friday||10:00 am to 05:00 am|
|Cash transaction timings||10:00 am to 04:00 am|
|PNB bank timings on 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturday||10:00 am to 05:00 am|
|PNB bank Lunch timings||No fixed timings but in between 02:00 pm to 02:30 pm|
|PNB working days||Bank is closed if any weekday is a public holiday or a festival|
|PNB bank timings on 2nd, and 4th Saturday||Closed|
|PNB on Sundays||Closed|
Now let’s discuss in detail about the PNB Bank Timings which are as below:
PNB Bank Timings
Bank timings depends on the location of the branch. Below mentioned are the PNB bank timings:
|PNB Bank Timings from Monday to Friday||10:00 am to 05:00 pm|
|PNB Bank Timings on Sunday||Bank Closed|
|PNB Bank Timings on Second and Fourth Saturday||Bank Closed|
|PNB Bank Timings on First, Third and Fifth Saturday||10:00 am to 05:00 pm|
PNB Bank Lunch timings
PNB Bank lunch hour differs from branch to branch as there is no specific time fixed for lunch in the private banks. Hence, private bank employees take lunch breaks in shifts so that account holders don’t have to wait for the lunch time to get over.
Each and every customer can have access to banking services at any branch from 10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m. which makes customers to have an advantage of all the banking services within PNB working hours.
PNB Bank Timings during Lockdown
During the lockdown in the covid pandemic all the branches of PNB operated from 10:00 am to 02:00 pm for 2 months in the year 2020 and 2021. These timings were for weekdays as to curb the covid-19 spread.
PNB Bank RTGS/ NEFT Timings
With the help of NEFT & RTGS, transferring of funds from one bank to another bank has been made easier. PNB Bank customers can have access to this service using PNB net banking platform or the mobile banking application. Also, customers can visit PNB Bank branch for the same but have to adhere to the PNB bank timings.
|Type of Fund Transfer||PNB Bank Timings|
|NEFT (Branch)||Within working hours|
|RTGS (Online)||24*7 (Except for the interval between ”end of the day” and “start of the day” process)|
|RTGS (Branch)||Within working hours|
These services are not available on 2nd & 4th Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays as the bank is closed on these days. If the same is carried out on above mentioned days, the amount will be deducted from the bank account and will be debited in the beneficiary account on the next working day.
PNB UPI/ IMPS timings
UPI/ IMPS transactions can be made 24*7 i.e. at anytime and from anywhere. There is no need to visit ATM or bank for the same. The only requirement for making a UPI/ IMPS transaction is that an account holder should have a bank account linked to the registered mobile number and a UPI ID.
In nutshell, whenever an account holder wishes to visit bank, he needs to check with the timings of the bank. But, if he wishes to access net banking, mobile banking services, he do not need to do so as they can be accessed from anywhere and at anytime.
For example, PNB Mini statement service is an online service which can be accessed from anywhere and at anytime.
The different ways to get PNB Mini statement are as mentioned below:
- PNB Mini statement via SMS banking
- PNB Mini statement via Missed call service
- PNB Mini statement via Mobile banking
- PNB mBanking app
- PNB mpassbook
- PNB Mini statement via Net banking
- PNB Mini statement via Mobile banking
- PNB Mini statement by visiting ATM
Ways to register for PNB Mini statement
To get PNB Mini statement, via mobile banking, missed call service or SMS facility, account holders are required to get their mobile numbers registered with the bank.
Below mentioned are the ways to get mobile number registered:
- The first way is to visit bank’s branch and fill an application form.
- Second way is to call customer care at 1800 180 2222 (toll free) or by sending “MINSTMT”<space> <16 digit account number> to 5607040.
- Also, the third way to get mobile number register is by visiting ATM.
Questions to Ask
- What are the benefits of PNB Mini statement service?
Below mentioned are the benefits of PNB Mini Statement:
- Flexibility: Mobile banking and net banking services can be accessed 24*7 i.e. an account holder can access it from anywhere and at anytime.
- Safe: User’s are sent OTP’s on their registered mobile number for the purpose of authentication and verification, hence it is considered safest and convenient way to have access to PNB Mini statement.
- Cost effective: Account holders can have access to PNB Mini statement with the help of missed call service i.e. free of cost and without any internet connection.
- Less wastage of resources: Now, an account holder is provided with many options to get PNB Mini statement due to which time, efforts and money are saved.
- With the help of missed call service, users do not need smartphones to get PNB Mini statement
- What is PNB Mini Statement number?
To get PNB Mini statement, an account holder shall make a call from their registered mobile number at 1800 180 2223 (toll free) or 0120 – 2303090 (chargeable).
the call would automatically gets disconnected after two rings. After which account holder would receive an SMS having PNB Mini statement along with the recently made 10 transactions.
- What is meant by mBanking app?
The application can be downloaded either from the Play store or the iTunes store so as to check PNB balance enquiry, PNB Mini statement, make cheque book requests etc.