Minecraft Tips and Tricks to Win the Game
Minecraft Tips and Tricks: Everything you need to know before you start exploring the world of Minecraft. Don’t go on an adventure without knowing how the game works. Know the best tricks! Just install technic launcher, start your journey and read more detail about it.
BEGINNING OF THE GUIDE
When you enter the world of Minecraft, you have to keep one thing in mind: there are no limits. Over time, the game has grown into a leviathan of colossal proportions in which anything is possible. Unfortunately, few have made this world their home and have created their adventures and stories.
For this reason, it is impossible to offer you a conventional guide, because depending on your experience you would need one or the other. However, we want you to be clear about a series of basic concepts and specific points when creating and exploring one and a thousand worlds. Keep in mind that this title is constantly expanding and changing, so even today, news and modifications are being added periodically to affect your game greatly. However, keeping in mind a series of basic concepts, your trip will be more bearable.
Console Cheats and Commands
As with many PC games, Minecraft allows us to use console commands in some of its versions. This activates tricks for a lifetime: get infinite objects, gold, materials, making enemies out of nowhere appear to be invincible.
Eye! People have reached a level of modification that you may have to request completely exclusive commands for some worlds from their creators!
Once you are on the main menu, in principle, we start from the idea that this is your first game and have not created any world. So we are going to start with Creative Mode or sandbox mode. Don’t worry about the option to use seeds; we will leave it for later.
In this mode, you have absolute freedom; here, the idea is that you have unlimited resources, and there are no enemies that you should worry about. This is where you will get acquainted with the game’s controls, basically, and how the world itself works at a basic level.
Although you could create significant structures and others, do not complicate yourself and learn to make regular shelters, especially: a small house, a cave to hide in when you have learned enough, you can do bigger things.
Please note that this is not the actual gaming experience; it is simply a way for you to understand how the world, structure and building creator works. This is an essential first step, but of course, you should not get used to everything being so easy. But it is a first step in understanding that there are few limitations to our imagination. Best Minecraft Tips and Tricks
Once you’ve got the game’s basic controls, it’s time to move on to the adventure itself, Survival Mode.
Here things are different concerning Creation, mainly the presence of enemy creatures and NPCs. However, you should know that you can deactivate the enemies by opening the options menu and lowering the difficulty to Pacific.
Logically, it is not like the game is designed to be enjoyed, but if you want to start a really easy game, you can do so until you see that you have enough resources. You can change the difficulty at any time. Best Minecraft Tips and Tricks
In the case of Minecraft, the zones are called biomes and you should keep in mind the obviousness that some of them present.
Getting objects to make things is fundamental in the game. The materials depend on the type of area you are in.
You must bear in mind that, in minerals, depending on the pick you use it will take more or less to get blocks. In addition, to create a mineral block, you need several units of the same mineral, which in turn can be converted into ingots, which you will actually use to create other objects.
In other words, a biome of a tiny island will have few resources, a desert does not have much to offer us, a forest will have a lot of wood to collect, a mineral mine…
There are a lot of materials to collect to create objects and, above all, portals, but the most important are the following:
- Obsidian (you can only chop obsidian with a Diamond Pickaxe)
- Lapis lazuli
How to get obsidian
The rest of the minerals can be obtained with any pick (it will cost more or less depending on the quality of the pick), but this one is only obtained with the diamond one. Best Minecraft Tips and Tricks
The obsidian requires a little more explanation than other materials because to get there to meet some special conditions. The first thing is that you have to have a diamond pick to break it and collect it.
Obsidian can be found naturally, and then you can chop it up. However, there is a system to create it artificially, and it is the most common.
- Locate a lava fountain. There is usually caves and underground places.
- Build buckets using iron ingots. With them, you can collect lava; you will need a lava bucket/block for each obsidian block you want to create.
- Lava only turns into obsidian and is still; that is, a lava river will not become obsidian when moving; you need it to be “stagnant”.
- You can extrapolate this in any way you like to create larger lava pools and build obsidian blocks more quickly.
- Remember: if you don’t use a diamond pick, the block will break, so don’t try to pick it up without one.
- Now you need to build a hole in the ground in an area that is not flammable and a minimum of two blocks away from any flammable surface because this will be the incendiary range of the lava.
- Pour the buckets of lava into the hole you have created, always being careful not to fall into it.
- Now you have to pour water over the lava, and it will turn into blocks of obsidian.
To create the creation table, forgive the redundancy, select the option to create from inventory and place four wooden blocks forming a square in the lower corner. You will have to create objects, armor, weapons, and tools to advance on your journey from the first moment. Likewise, a pick would be two pieces of wood (the handle) at the bottom centre of the table and three horizontal pieces of ore (the pick) at the top.
From this point on, you will create the essential tools and objects from here. It is a very visual process and, to some extent, logical. For example, a sword is created by placing a piece of wood in the lower center part of the table, and on it, two of the mineral from which you want to create the sword. That is, handle and blade.
So the first thing you need to do is build a crafting table, which will be what you use to create objects.
There are many ways to create objects of all kinds that will help you on your journey.
Hunger and food
Minecraft includes a hunger system among its survival mechanics. Your character needs to eat frequently so as not to starve himself.
- For starters: in Creative mode or Pacific difficulty, there is no hunger, only if you play Survival.
- To eat, you have to use the object, as if it were any other, from the inventory.
- To get food, you can resort to several sources: killing animals, cultivating the field or catching fish.
- The objects usually cooked satiate more than those who consumed raw.
- If you eat rotten meat or any spoiled or poisonous food, like spider eyes, you will be poisoned.
- If you have obtained milk, consuming it will not only improve your hunger level, but it will also eliminate the altered states that you suffer.
- You can eat raw meat without problems, except chicken, which could sometimes intoxicate you (30% probability)
- Not all foods are the same; check the saturation value of each to see which one fills you up the most.
To cook objects, you first have to create an oven. You can check the recipe glossary that we have left just above these lines to create one. When you have it, let’s move on to cooking and creating food:
- The oven is made up of two parts: a lower and an upper tray.
- In the lower tray, you must put fuel.
- In the upper tray is the food.
- In addition to simply cooking meat for the best effect, you can also create food by mixing ingredients. Again, check out the recipe glossary for how to mix wheat to make bread, for example.
Start your game
The first thing is that you choose if you want to play in Creation or Survival Mode. We have already discussed the differences between one and the other: Survival is the “real game”, while in Creation you have absolute freedom and do not take risks with enemies. Now we pass on to the generation of the world.
Creating a world
Once you’ve gotten used to the basics and controls, it’s time to explain what using a Seed is. So here we tell you all about the Seeds.
Now that you have created the world, we will start from the basis that you play in Survival because if you play in Creation, you have absolutely everything at your fingertips, and therefore, you can do whatever you want.
- First, get resources like wood and stone, which will be the materials for your essential tools.
- Create a work table, sticks, a stone axe and a bed, although you can save the latter for when it gets dark.
- Please pay attention to the sky, and when it is dusk, build a basic shelter. Don’t waste time with disposable houses: go up to a mountain, dig a small cave (don’t make the entrance too big, put a bed, a torch on each side of the “door”, close it with a block and wait for let the night pass.
- During the night, more enemies come out, so, conveniently, you are prepared to face them.
- As the days go by, accumulate more and more resources and create a refuge to get into at night.
- Your usual refuge should have a bed, with torches that scare away some (not all, be careful) enemies at night, a trunk for your things, a creation table.
- From here on it is a matter of improving until reaching an acceptable level.
When you see that it is possible, you will have to travel until you find portals to the Nether and the End, the final objective of the world. Do not forget, of course, to keep improving, getting resources, expanding your refuge… literally, there is an infinity of things to do that will depend on the world you find yourself in.
Travelling to other worlds
Each generated world is made up of three different dimensions :
- Overworld (the everyday world).
- Nether (the “hell” can be used to move faster).
- End (the last zone you can access in each world).
To travel between one and the other, you will always need portals, the Nether portal being the ones that take you to the Nether and bring you back from it and the End portal, which is a unique portal in each world, the one that takes you to the End.
The Overworld is the plane where most of your adventure will take place. Let’s say that regardless of which world you are in, it is the “normal world.”
The Nether is quite a dangerous area, in which there are not only lots of lava rivers but also quite strong enemies. The main reason for travelling to the Nether and the resources that can be obtained is that it allows fast travel. This fast travel works because each block you advance in the Nether equals eight in the Overworld.
To get to this place (and get out of it), you need to find or create a Nether portal. These are black frames with a pulsating blue window in the centre. If you can’t find any and want to create a portal, you need a minimum of 8 obsidian blocks.
- The Creation of one of these portals is simple: you must place two blocks of obsidian horizontally and a block of any other mineral (it does not have to be obsidian) at each End. That is, we form a line of four blocks with two of obsidian in the centre.
- On blocks 1 and 4 of the line that we have formed, place two blocks of obsidian vertically; that is, a column of two blocks of obsidian on the two blocks will make the “corners” of the portal.
- On the columns, you must make a line the same as that of the base. The result will be a frame with four corners of any mineral and obsidian central parts.
- Now light a fire in the centre of the frame to make the portal appear.
To exit the Nether, you need to find another portal within it, or create another. Remember that you will have advanced in the same direction in the Overworld when you exit an amount equivalent to the advanced blocks in the Nether x8. Best Minecraft Tips and Tricks
As its name suggests, End is the “end” of Survival mode. To get here, you need to find an End portal, which in this mode will appear in one of the fortresses of the world you are in. So you will have to travel to find one. These are pretty clear structures because they are altars that are always found on rivers of lava within the fortress itself.
- The process to activate the End portal is quite simple: you must place 12 eyes of Ender, one in each of the portal blocks around the “window” for it to turn on and be able to use it.
- See how to create an Eye of Ender in the recipe glossary above.
- If you have not yet located the End portal, if you use an Eye of Ender as any other object, it will fly to the closest one, leaving a trail behind it so you can locate it.
- When you have placed the 12 eyes, you can jump to the portal and reach End.
You must bear in mind that the dragon can go through almost any block, throw poison bombs and attack you directly. Also, to your advantage, if you hit other creatures that have arrived here, they will become aggressive towards the dragon, which you can use to your advantage. Finally, the dragon can be healed by nearby End blocks unless you destroy them. Best Minecraft Tips and Tricks
In the end, you will not find much; it is a lonely and empty space in which the Ender dragon, the “final boss” of the game, awaits.
You cannot leave the End unless you die or kill the dragon, which will activate the exit portal. Therefore, using the exit portal will always generate an End portal close to where you appear. Best Minecraft Tips and Tricks
Tips on Staying Organized Within Your Business