Duplicate files fixer: Having a Windows PC full of duplicate files and data is nothing less than a nightmare. We all keep stuffing our PCs without thinking about the storage space and hence end up in a poor performing and sluggish PC. Many times we download applications, download files and data, copy pictures from one place to another and use them only a few times. This leads to a high chunk of storage space being wasted since we are either creating duplicate files or not removing the unwanted applications.
Moreover, when we realize and want to remove duplicate files, it is usually too late and the data is so large that we cannot delete it manually. Looking in every corner to manually locate and then delete duplicate files is more of a headache than relief.
For this, there are ample easy duplicate finder tools that scan the entire Windows 10 PC extensively and bring to you all the duplicate files and data present on the PC. In this article, we shall be discussing one of the most used and effective utilities from Systweak Software which has been in the market for two decades. Duplicate Files Fixer is one such tool that can easily lookout for all the duplicate data lurking in different corners and deletes them effectively.
Table of Contents
Duplicate Files Fixer:
Worried about your slow performing PC, and don’t know how to restore useful storage space on it. Try out Duplicate Files Fixer from Systweak Software and give your Windows 10 PC a new and improved life. This amazing duplicate cleaner tool is very easy to use. Let’s see how we can use this duplicate file finder tool to locate and delete duplicate files.
How to Use Duplicate File Fixer:
Follow the steps below to remove redundant files from your Windows 10 PC and restore precious disk space:
- Navigate to the official site of Duplicate Files Fixer and download it on your computer.
- Once it is downloaded, follow the on-screen instruction and install it.
- Launch the software and then add the files and folders you want to scan for redundant files and data.
- After you have added the files and folders, click on the Scan for Duplicates button. Doing so will start the scanning process.
- The time taken to scan depends on the size of the files and folders added.
- After the scan is completed, you can preview all the files that are detected as duplicates.
- Use the Automark option to select the duplicate automatically, you can also choose to select the duplicate files manually which however takes a lot of time.
- After the files have been automarked, simply click on the Delete Marked button to delete duplicate files from your Windows PC.
- You will be asked to confirm the deletion and move the files to Recycle Bin, In case the files are scanned from a Network Drive they will be permanently deleted. Confirm the deletion to remove duplicate files.
- After the files are deleted a considerable amount of storage space will be restored that will improve the overall performance of your Windows 10 PC.
Features and Benefits of Duplicate Files Fixer:
Now that we know how to remove duplicate files using Duplicate Files Fixer Tool, let’s see what else it has to offer. This easy duplicate cleaner tool comes with a variety of features and benefits that makes it even more worthy.
- It is a user-friendly tool that is simple to use.
- It supports almost all the file formats and gives accurate results.
- This nifty tool lets you create a backup before deleting any file which can easily be restored at any time.
- You can easily exclude folders that you do not wish to scan for duplicates.
- Its advanced scan engine scans the system effectively for duplicate files.
- It easily supports external drives such as Pen drives, etc.
- Gives users the ability to set the scanning criteria as per their need.
- You can easily preview the detected duplicate files before you proceed to delete the duplicate files.
- It has a simple interface that allows you to use this duplicate cleaner without much technical knowledge.
- Easily support file formats like text, audio, video, and all static photo formats.
- This duplicate file finder tool easily restores large chunks of storage space thereby making the performance even better and fast.
If you too are facing lagging issues, storage space running out on your Windows 10 PC, and do not know how to remove redundant files, you can rely on this amazing tool described in the article. Over time we all store unwanted files and folders on our PCs that somehow hamper the normal functioning of the PC. And when these files become large in number they start cluttering the storage space and hence the PC starts to perform poorly.
Duplicate Files Fixer optimizes the Windows 10 PC by effectively de-cluttering it. It scans and deletes duplicate files from your Windows PC making it faster and optimized than before.