Soothe like app: The best startup for an online business
The very first thing we all think of after a tiring day would be the word “relaxation.” There would be many scenarios running in your head, just, for example, to have a massage but it just takes a lot of energy. Remember? You are back after a tiring day. deep tissue massage near me
Now imagine that there is a massage service professional at your doorstep the exact moment you want someone to give you a massage. Doesn’t it sound amazing? This is where on-demand massage app business comes in. When you have a demand and then the desired service is happening in front of you, that is what makes your business a huge success. Just like the Soothe massage app.
Now, we have imagined things and we have also empathized with it. Though the daydreaming sounds good right now, let’s get back to turning that into a business. Though there are many such competitions among the on-demand market, you could still find yourself a place in it by choosing massage app business as one of your choices.
This can be easily done by bringing the therapist and the customer together at the customer’s convenience. Now, this is where our Soothe like app arrives. The booking process is somewhat similar to taxi booking or online shopping apps.
How does the app work?
As I already said, the app works just like you book something to your doorstep. The steps go like Search, Select, and Schedule.
According to their comfort level, they look through the app and they would see several therapists, with their specializations, availability, locality, and lastly, the price for the desired service. The on-demand app should provide the customer with all the needed information for a seamless experience.
Since the app solely depends upon the demand of the customer, the app should be kept simple and flowing without any technical glitch. The app should contain the in-app chat feature to interact with the service professional and understand the service better. It can be an advantage if the app displays the services along with the reviews for the customer.
Just like we depend upon customer satisfaction, on the other hand, massage therapists must also be able to have an easy time managing their schedules, follow-ups, and more. Not to forget the tracking of bill payment.
The user interface of the app should be overall kept simple as it helps them avail your services effortlessly.
What are the highs that everyone gets from this On-demand massage app?
Apart from creating an app, some things depend more on the situation. The features or demand must be altered according to the situation, like deals and offers. If you have got a rein on it, then you are all set.
There are three types of apps just like in a normal on-demand app. They are users, admin, and, the therapist. The benefits can be equally increased in these apps. Let’s look into what are the benefits that each of them would get.
Owner or entrepreneur:
As good as it sounds, you are an owner or an entrepreneur, whichever name you prefer, will have benefits:
- For every booking, you will get a commission since the requests are processed via your app.
- You don’t have to invest much, since it is just an online marketplace
- You will have a substantial profit since it is a growing industry.
- You can earn more than expected if you are the first one to introduce the massage service app in your locality.
For a user, the benefits are:
- Massage can be demanded just from your doorstep.
- They could be able to get to choose a therapist from a bunch of expert therapists.
- The therapist’s location can be tracked.
- The appointment can be booked at their desired time and location.
- The payment can be processed with ease through whichever payment mode they are comfortable with.
Here are the benefits, a therapist can get from using this app:
- The therapist can be able to work flexibly.
- This opportunity can increase their experience in service.
- They can work when they wish to.
- They would earn for every service done.
Basic features of your app:
The on-demand massage service app of yours should contain the following features such as:
- Booking options: The user should have a smooth experience when booking their service along with the flexibility of time.
- In-app chat feature: This allows the user to chat with the booked therapist.
- Various payment options: Provides users with various options for payment such as card payment, eWallet, etc.
- Tracking: Lets users track the therapist’s location whom they have booked.
As a concluding thought, we could see that there are no downfalls in this business, and it would only boost your success if launched. So, what are you waiting for? Start your On-demand Massage App Development right now to become a successful entrepreneur.
How to Stop Google Assistant from Popping up Randomly